- Posted by Anil Saini
The Major difference between sessions and cookies are -
- Sessions are stored in Server Side while Cookies are sotred in Client Side.
- Sessions are stored unlimited amount of Data while Cookies are Stored limited amount of Data.
- Sessions are holding multiple variables while Cookies are not holding multiple varibles.
- Sessions are more secure than Cookies.
- Sessions values are not easily accessible While Cookies values are easily accessible.
- Sessions can not disabled by visitor while cookies can disabled by the visitor.
1 Answer Written
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel Interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions