- Posted by Mathewaider
Pros of Laravel
- It uses Blade template engine that helps in speed up compilation tasks and writing cleaner code.
- Bundled modularity forces code reusability.
- Easy to understand Eloquent ORM.
- Outstanding Command Line Interface Artisan.
- Clean, clear easily understandable documentation.
Cons of Laravel
- Quite slow because of loading multiple vendors.
- Amature developers face some difficulties in staring, but once they are familiar it will be fun to code in Laravel.
- Community support is not as wide as a comparison to other frameworks.
- Upgrading framework is a headache.
1 Answer Written
Subscribe Our NewsLetter
Never Miss an Articles from us.
- Common Interview Questions
- Python Flask Interview Questions
- NoSQL interview questions
- JQuery Interview Questions
- C programming interview questions
- AngularJS Interview Questions
- Node JS Interview Questions
- Core Java interview questions
- HTML Interview Questions
- Laravel Interview questions
- Wordpress Interview Questions
- PHP Interview Questions