At Online Interview Questions, we have been accumulating some policy to serve you better. It will be useful for those who are very concerned about how their personal information will be used on the Internet. PII (Personally identifiable information) is used in US privacy law where information of an individual can be used on its own. Read the below-mentioned policy carefully to get the idea of why we want your personal information, how we collect and use PII.
What kind of personal information do we ask every visitor to fill who come on our website, app or blog?
When an individual comes on website, blog or app and wants to register on any of these, he/she can be asked to enter their details like name, email address or contact number to get the updates and check the two-way security.
When do we ask your personal information?
At Online Interview Question, we only ask those visitor's information who are trying to subscribe to a newsletter or enter data on our site.
The way we use your personal information
The information we ask you at the time of subscription can be used when you register on our website, make a purchase, signup for our newsletter, reply to a survey, marketing communication, etc. However, we may use the collected information for these purposes:
• To send you details of a contest, promotional purpose, and survey.
• To inform you via email about your order and our upcoming products and services.
How secure a visitor's information?
• We have nothing to do personally with your information so we never use vulnerability scanning or scanning to PCI standards.
• We only send you emails and messages about products, articles, and information. Apart from that, we will never ask for your credit card numbers or bank details.
• We use routine Malware Scanning.
• We do not accept an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate.
If you want to do this, go in the settings of your browser. Every browser has its functioning. So, if you are getting any trouble while turning off the cookies then, look at your browser's help menu to learn the correct method.
Remember, if you turn off all cookies, some features will be turn off too that can make your site activity more effective. Not only this, there might be some activities will not work properly. But, you can continue to purchase.
We are the most trusted brand as we do not share or sell any information to their parties.
Links of third-party:
Google's Advertising Principles can sum up any of the advertisement requirements on Google. All are just put to be together to offer a positive experience for users.
At our website we use Google AdSense Advertising:
We have completed the following:
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• Remarketing via Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
You have a choice to set a particular thing for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings surface. Otherwise, you also have an option to opt out by hitting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
Protection Act For Online Privacy:
As per the Protection Act For Online Privacy, we agree to the following:
• It is entirely in the hand of uses and their wish. If any user wants to visit our website anonymously, they can.
• Users have rights to change their personal information.
How do we work to handle do not track signal?
When DNT (do not track) browser me tool is in place, we are not likely to track cookies.
Do we entertain third-party behavioral tracking?
At this website, we track record and allow third-party behavioral tracking.
Online Privacy Protection Act for Children:
If the children are below 13 years, under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we asked for parent’s information. We do not specifically sell to kids fewer than 13.
Fair Information Practices:
The concepts mentioned by the Fair Information Practices Principles play a significant role in the development of data protection law. The law explains how they should be implemented which is crucial to comply with the different privacy laws that protect personal information.
However, we have followed the rules of Fair Information Practices and ready to take the following responsive action should a data breach happen which includes:
• Every user will be notified via email- within seven business days.
• Every user will be notified via in-site notification- within seven business days.
At Online Interview Question, we completely nod to the Individuals Redress Principle, where individuals have the power to precede judicially and enforce rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the rule. Apart from that, it is not like only individuals have enforceable rights against data users because individuals can also appeal to government offices to investigate by data processors.
It is the law, which has several rules for commercial email, sets conditions for commercial messages. However, it gives recipients the power to have emails prevented from being sent to them.
Why we collect your email?
To send you information, reply to inquiries, and also use for requests or questions. We promote our mailing list or able to send emails to our clients.
As per the CAN-SPAM act, we agree to the following:
• We do not use any false and misleading subject or email addresses.
• In some obvious way, the entire message should be recognized as an advertisement.
• It is must to add the physical address of our business.
• Monitoring all third-party email marketing services for compliance is good.